Wednesday, January 7, 2009

#58 - New Recipe!

...And man was it Delish! It was thee most tender pork loin I have ever had!...Even more tender than the crockpot! - and just as easy ;) I enjoyed doing this one, I know I have many, many, more months to go...but man if every meal turns out like this, I may end up using a new recipe several times a month!

Roasted Pork Loin:
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1/2 cup white wine

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.

3. Place pork loin into oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids. After 2 hours remove roast to a platter. Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom. Serve with pan juices.

I served it with salad and Cous-Cous...

No comments:

Post a Comment